- Navigate to the account that owns the Nifty you wish to bid on.
- Once you are on the owner's account, their collection will appear directly beneath their name and account information.
- Scroll down until you find the Nifty you wish to purchase and click on it.
- Under the description for the Nifty, there is a "Not for Sale" option with a button stating "Make Offer" below.
- Click on "Make Offer," confirm your payment info, enter your bid, and you are all set.
To provide an example, we will walk you through how you would go about purchasing a Nifty from the collection of one of our co-founders, Duncan: The URL to his profile is located here. First, you would select the Nifty you want to buy in his collection by clicking on it and selecting the "Make Offer" button. The next step would then be to fill out the required info and place your bid.