There's many ways to receive and withdraw your funds here at Nifty Gateway. Below lies some information regards to all of our different balance types. Including information like, where to view, how to withdraw, and the expected time of arrival for each.
- Nifty Balance
- Stripe Balance
- Prepaid ETH
- If a user purchases your Nifty on the secondary market using their Existing balance on Nifty, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale
- If a user purchases your Nifty on the secondary market using Prepaid ETH, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale
- Your nifty balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods
- You can withdraw your nifty balance to either your Bank Account or to your Gemini account
- Withdrawals will take 5 Business Days to be reflected in your bank account (standard)
- If a user purchases your nifty on the secondary market using a card, your balance on Stripe will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale
- Stripe will automatically transfer these funds to your connected bank account(in the currency the country utilizes)
- Each user’s first bank transfer will take 7-14 business days to be processed (this is to mitigate risk)
- After this initial transfer, users’ payout structures will automatically update to daily payouts -- on a 2 day rolling basis, meaning all subsequent payouts will be transferred in 1-2 days
- Depending on the banking institution, it can take another 5-7 days to reflect in your bank account after Stripe has processed a withdrawal.
- Your Stripe dashboard with your current balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/seller-settings
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is withdraw-able to your desired Ethereum wallet address
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods (below Bank cash-out options)
- Withdrawals will take a few minutes to confirm and reflect in your wallet, depending on gas fees, blockchain traffic, etc.
Of course, if you have any additional questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us here.