After connecting your verified Gemini account you would only then need to add your Gemini Balance as a payment option.
Currently you can only pay for NFTs using the following currencies: USD, GUSD, or DAI(Crypto coming soon!)
How to Setup Gemini Balance as a payment option
- To connect a Gemini account, go to your Account Settings and click on “Payment Methods”
- From there simply click on “Connect a Gemini Account”, and log in to your Gemini account
- If you have already done this previously for “Cash Out to Gemini” for your account balance, you will need to redo this process.
- Funds that are already in your connected Gemini account will appear in your Nifty Dashboard under the “Payment Methods” section.
- At checkout make sure to remember to select Gemini balance as your preferred payment method!
How to Cashout to your Gemini account
To cash out to Gemini, just click “Cash out to Gemini” within your Payment Methods settings
A modal will pop up – enter the amount you want to cash out, and then click confirm.
The cash out to your Gemini account should take no more than an hour, but sometimes larger cashouts will take up to 2 business days.
You can view your cashout history by clicking “View Cashout History” at the bottom of the balance page at any time
To very if you live in a country that has approved Gemini usage, please see here.
If you're having any issues getting your Gemini Account verified, please reach out to Gemini here.
If you run into any issues when attempting to use your Gemini balance please reach out to us here.