Gas fees are a big point of discussion here in the NFT space due to constant gas price fluctuation and the potential monetary accommodations you have to make when buying, selling, or trading NFTs in general.
Below, we'd like to answer some basic questions about how and when gas fee's are incurred on the Nifty Gateway platform.
Collectors will not be liable for gas fees when:
- Purchasing NFTs on NiftyGateway.com with a card or account balance
- Explained: Under the Nifty Gateway custodial system, we make sure to keep all movements of the NFTs on our platform public.
- Minting an NFT
- Explained: Although gas is incurred during the minting of NFTs, Nifty Gateway covers this 100%, at no cost to the collector.
- Withdrawing and NFT
- Explained: Collectors are able to withdraw their NFT to an external wallet at any time, with no charge. Nifty Gateway will cover these fees
Collectors will be liable for gas fees when:
- Depositing NFTs into Nifty Gateway
- Purchasing an NFT with Prepaid ETH
- Withdrawing Prepaid ETH
As you can see, we try to take care of most of the gas fees for you.
We hope this was of help, and happy collecting!