While Nifty Gateway still continues to offer industry leading security through our custodial platform, we are excited to announce that starting today, collectors will no longer need to withdraw or deposit NFTs to be eligible for airdrops!
Starting today, collectors can designate an external wallet where they would like any potential assets airdropped, and creators have the ability to take a snapshot of everyone who owns a specific NFT on our platform and their linked external wallet address.
How to Link Your MetaMask (External Wallet) to Nifty Gateway for Airdrops:
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner and click on “Account Settings.”
- Click on “Wallet Preferences.”
- If your wallet is listed as connected, make sure the wallet address you would like your airdrops to be deposited in is listed under the “Airdrops” dropdown.
- If no wallet is showing up:
- Make sure you have MetaMask installed and functioning.
- Click on your MetaMask extension and connect whichever account you intend on using to Nifty Gateway.
- Click on “Connect New Wallet”
- Click on “Click to Verify” if the correct wallet address is listed.
- Click “Sign” on the MetaMask signature request.
- Make sure the wallet address you would like your airdrops to be deposited in is listed under the “Airdrops” dropdown.
*If you are a project looking to perform an airdrop, please see our API documentation here.