There are a couple of reasons your card may be blocked from purchasing on Nifty Gateway. These reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Your card may be blocked by your financial institution directly. This can happen when they're unfamiliar with the merchant(us), especially for first-time purchases.
- Your card information has been entered incorrectly.
Solutions for the include as mentioned above:
- Reach out to your financial institution and let them know it is indeed an authorized charge you're trying to move forward with.
- Detaching, then re-attaching your card with the correct information.
- If time-sensitive, we'd advise you to use another card(cards only need to be verified for Secondary Market purchases, not Primary/time-of-release purchases).
Our site doesn't approve nor deny any charges directly. Instead, your financial institution can either confirm or deny the request for payment from our card processor. For security concerns, these reasons will not be shared with us in detail, but your bank can tell you why your card is rejected(though it may show insufficient funds as a default). However, our processor can block your card after attempting to use the same card several times after it's been blocked.
We have heard of certain banks that incorrectly categorize our company, so they automatically block our attempts, and that is something only they can fix for the time being. Namely, Capital One currently doesn't allow purchases on our site.
If your issues persist, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here.