There are many ways to receive and withdraw your funds here at Nifty Gateway. Below lies some information regarding our different balance types. This includes information like where to view, how to withdraw, and the expected arrival time for each.
- Nifty Balance
- Stripe Balance
- Prepaid ETH
- If a user purchases your Nifty on the secondary market using their Existing balance on Nifty, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale.
- If a user purchases your Nifty on the secondary market using Prepaid ETH, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale.
- Your nifty balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods.
- You can withdraw your nifty balance to either your Bank Account or to your Gemini account.
- Withdrawals will take 5 Business Days to be reflected in your bank account (standard).
- If a user purchases your nifty on the secondary market using a card, your balance on Stripe will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale
- Stripe will automatically transfer these funds to your connected bank account(in the currency the country utilizes)
- Users’ payout structures will automatically update to daily payouts -- on a 2-7 day rolling basis, meaning all subsequent payouts will be transferred in 2-7 Business Days (depending on your bank/card)
- It can take another 2-3 days to reflect in your bank account after Stripe has processed a withdrawal.
- Your Stripe dashboard with your current balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/seller-settings
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is able to be withdrawn to your desired Ethereum wallet address.
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods (below Bank cash-out options)
- Withdrawals will take a few minutes to confirm and reflect in your wallet, depending on gas fees, blockchain traffic, etc.
Of course, if you have any additional questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us here.