There are many ways to receive and withdraw your funds here at Nifty Gateway. Below lies some information regarding our different balance types. This includes information like where to view, how to withdraw, and the expected arrival time for each.
- Nifty Balance
- Stripe Balance
- Prepaid ETH
- If a user purchases your NFT on the secondary market using their existing balance on Nifty(USD or ETH), your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale via USD in your Nifty Balance(you will not be paid in ETH under any circumstance)
- If a user purchases your Nifty on the secondary market using Prepaid ETH, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale.
- Your nifty balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods.
- You can withdraw your Nifty balance to either your Stripe Account or Gemini Account.
- If a user purchases your nifty on the secondary market using a card, your balance on Stripe will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale, only until Stripe sends the balance to your connected account
- Stripe will automatically transfer these funds to your connected bank account(in the currency the country utilizes)
- Reflection of said funds generally can take 2-3 Business Days(weekends and holidays not included) to reflect in your bank account/Debit Card after Stripe has processed a withdrawal
- Important: the maximum amount that Stripe can deposit onto a card is under $9,999 USD. Anything over that amount, can only be transferred to a bank account. You can also update your payout method within your Stripe dashboard
- Your Stripe dashboard with your current balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/seller-settings > Open Dashboard
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is able to be withdrawn to your desired Ethereum wallet address.
- Your Prepaid ETH balance is located at https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods (below Bank cash-out options)
- Withdrawals will take a few minutes to confirm and reflect in your wallet, depending on gas fees, blockchain traffic, etc.
- You can also use your Nifty Gateway balance, transfer it to Gemini, and convert it to ETH.
Of course, if you have any additional questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us here.