There are multiple ways to receive and withdraw your funds here at Nifty Gateway. Below is some information regarding our different balance types. This includes information like where to view, how to withdraw, and the expected arrival time for each.
- Nifty Balance
- Prepaid ETH
- If a user purchases your NFT on the secondary market using their Nifty Balance, your balance on Nifty Gateway will reflect the proceeds netted from that sale via USD to your Nifty Balance
- If a user purchases your NFT on the secondary market using Prepaid ETH, the proceeds netted from that sale will also reflect within your Nifty Balance
- If a user purchases your NFT on the secondary market using a Credit / Debit Card, the proceeds netted from that sale will also reflect within your Nifty Balance
- Your Nifty Balance can be found within your payment method settings here https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods
- You can withdraw your Nifty Balance to either your Stripe Account or Gemini Account
- When cashing out with Stripe, your proceeds will be deposited in the currency of your authorized selling country
- You can deposit ETH directly to your Prepaid ETH wallet to pay for NFTs on the platform
- Your Prepaid ETH balance can also be withdrawn to your desired Ethereum wallet address
- Your Prepaid ETH balance can be found here https://niftygateway.com/account/payment-methods/prePaid
- Withdrawals will take a few minutes to confirm and reflect in your wallet, depending on gas fees, blockchain traffic, etc.
Of course, if you have any additional questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us here.